PhD Positions Funded as part of the HealthPros Project
Applications are invited for 13 Early Stage Researchers funded by the Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network HealthPros (Healthcare Performance Intelligence Professionals) within the European Horizon 2020 Programme. HealthPros is an international consortium of high profile universities, research institutions and companies located in Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. We are looking for 13 PhD positions. Key dates are as follows:
- 09 January 2018: Start of recruitment process.
- 1 March 2018: Deadline for on-line application for ESR positions (www.healthpros-h2020.eu).
- March/April 2018: Evaluation of CVs and initial Skype interviews.
- 15 April 2018: Communication list preselected candidates for personal interviews.
- May - September 2018: Hiring of selected HealthPros ESRs.
HealthPros aims to deliver the next generation of leading, entrepreneurial, and creative healthcare performance intelligence professionals having expertise, skills, and experience to make effective use of available healthcare performance data in countries to improve integrated service delivery, patient engagement, equality in access to healthcare, health outcomes, and reduce waste in healthcare. In HealthPros we will focus on developing tools and implementing methods to streamline healthcare performance measurement, the development and application of performance-based governance mechanisms and effective use of Healthcare Performance Intelligence by different end-users across health care systems. For more information please visit www.healthpros-h2020.eu.