Joint Tender “Support for the Health Workforce Planning and Forecasting Expert Network”
Building on the results of the Joint Action for Health Workforce Planning and Forecasting (2013-2016), a joint tender entitled “Support for the health workforce planning and forecasting expert network” was launched funded by the Health programme of the European Union to establish an expert network on health workforce planning and forecasting. The joint tender is led by Semmelweis University with the partners of University of Leuven (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven), Italian Ministry of Health (Ministero della Salute), Italian National Agency for Regional Health Services (AGENAS), and the Standing Committee of European Doctors (CPME). The key objective of the three year long joint tender is to support and strengthen the cooperation of experts in the field and to disseminate and share the constantly accumulating knowledge. This joint tender will become an important driver for expertise and knowledge sharing on health workforce, and it also focusses on collecting research evidence and experience of Member States, and supports improvements and implementation of health workforce development in the EU.
The joint tender will:
- Organise expert networking to structure and exchange knowledge in the area of health workforce planning and forecasting and provide a forum to address health workforce challenges.
- The new forum is going to be an expert network platform, a designated interactive thematic group on the EU Health Policy Platform. The platform will serve as a basis for discussions, you can post your ideas, freshly published materials, current experiences and latest news of national level developments of health workforce planning in Europe. Registration will open soon.
- The joint tender will map national health workforce policies in EU-28 in order to have an updated information from Member States.
- Knowledge transfer and exchanging good practices on health workforce are our priorities. We aim to share current knowledge through the organisation of European workshops in various topics.
- Furthermore, the joint tender will provide tailor-made country specific support to some countries on the national implementation of health workforce planning. We are seeking lively dialogues with Member States to support their national level initiatives for health workforce planning development, capacity building and customized interventions for better future. Click here for further details.
- Meanwhile, we aim to share the latest news with you, publicise and document these actions on the website and summarize everything in our newsletters.
For more information please visit: http://healthworkforce.eu