Our Working Groups provide opportunities for educators, practitioners, researchers and policy makers within our membership to connect and advance their focused area of practice and research. Working Groups focus on topics that are important to health workforce education and focus on some of the more complex, cross cutting issues related to education and training. Each group aims to benefit a multi-stakeholder and inter-disciplinary audience and are accessible to all our members free of charge. The Working Groups aim to:
- encourage advances in specialist areas of practice;
- enable global networks;
- enhance knowledge sharing;
- support research development;
- raise exposure of topic on the policy agenda.
Within our wider Network we currently have seven Working Groups, for more information on each please click the relevant link below:
- WG1 - Inter-Professional Education and Training
- WG2 - Research in the Education and Training of Health Professionals
- WG3 - Digital Skills and Technology in Healthcare and Education - Coming Soon
- WG4 - Skill Mix and Competency Policy Making (Implications for Education)
- WG5 - Educating in Rural and Unserved Areas - Coming Soon
- WG6 - Gender Equality in Health Professional Education
- WG7 - Leadership & Health Management
- WG8 - Legal Awareness and Literacy for Health Workers
If you would like further information on the working groups please contact David Smith.